We are here to help you navigate the myriad of legal and business issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. We are actively monitoring the rapidly evolving situation and will be continuously updating the resources provided below.
- Some Registers Of Deeds Refuse To Record Electronic Documents Despite Executive Order
- Residential/shelter facilities and services
- Loan Forbearance Now Available for Multifamily Property Owners
- Real Estate Activities In Connection with Essential Financial Services
- Register of Deeds: Wayne County, Washtenaw County, Kent County, Oakland County
- Real Estate Purchase Agreements – Unprecedented Times Require a Careful Approach