Contract Support Specialist/Project Leader - Enterprise Procurement Group – Troy Office
Bodman PLC was named one of Southeast Michigan’s Top 100 Workplaces by the Detroit Free Press in 2013 and 2014 and we are looking for a Contract Support Specialist/Project Leader to join our team. We are seeking talented individuals who are committed to excellence and thrive in an environment of collaboration.
Job Purpose: Perform a variety of duties to assist Enterprise Procurement Practice Group attorneys. Administrative oversight, tracking and reporting on document review projects; review procurement contracts; maintain positive contact with clients; and observe confidentiality of client matters.
Working with us, you will:
- Organize, track and report information regarding document review projects; perform legal research; review agreements against template standards; review and revise legal agreements; and analyze and prepare risk memorandums.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress; report and escalate to management as needed; create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
An ideal candidate has:
- A four year degree, preferably in Social Sciences, English or Business.
- 1-3 years administrative, document review and or related experience required.
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office products. In particular, Access and Excel experience required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints, and maintain multiple client matters.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills – one who can communicate effectively in a courteous manner as you will be working with a diverse group of clients, attorneys and staff.
- Meticulous and detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
For immediate consideration, forward your resume to: Stephanie Rutkowski at email@example.com
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bodman PLC recruits, hires and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, handicap, or veteran status.