Contract Support Specialist
Enterprise Procurement Group – Troy Office – Full Time
Bodman PLC has been honored on multiple occasions as one of Southeast Michigan’s Top 100 Workplaces by the Detroit Free Press. We are looking for a Contract Support Specialist to join our team. We are seeking talented individuals who are committed to excellence and thrive in an environment of collaboration.
Job Purpose: Perform a variety of duties to assist Enterprise Procurement Practice Group attorneys. Administrative oversight, tracking and reporting on document review projects; review procurement contracts; maintain positive contact with clients; and observe confidentiality of client matters.
Working with us, you will:
- Organize, track and report information regarding document review projects; perform legal research; review agreements against template standards; review and revise legal agreements; and analyze and prepare risk memorandums.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress; report and escalate to management as needed; create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
An ideal candidate has:
- A four year degree, preferably in Social Sciences, English or Business.
- 1-3 years administrative, document review and or related experience required.
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office products. In particular, Access and Excel experience required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints, and maintain multiple client matters.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills – one who can communicate effectively in a courteous manner as you will be working with a diverse group of clients, attorneys and staff.
- Meticulous and detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
For immediate consideration, forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Contract Support Specialist.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bodman PLC recruits, hires and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, handicap, or veteran status.