Ms. Aigoro represents business clients in connection with a variety of commercial transactions and works with a clients to protect and enforce their intellectual property rights. Before joining Bodman as an associate attorney she served in the firm’s summer associate program, gaining exposure to a broad range of legal services and clients.
Before becoming an attorney, Ms. Aigoro worked as an Intellectual Property Project Manager and Rights Acquisition Specialist for a major academic publisher where she managed multiple complex projects, budgets, and obtained legal permissions for use of third-party data.
As a law student, Ms. Aigoro received a variety of academic honors, including the Book Award for Civil Procedure, the Book Award for Access to Justice, the Detroit Mercy Law Fellows Award for leadership and academic excellence, and the Dean’s Scholarship. She was active in the Black Law Students Association and served an internship with the in-house legal department at Eli Lilly and Company. She also served as a legal intern to the Hon. Elizabeth A. Stafford, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Ms. Aigoro has a particular interest in programs that benefit the health and welfare of young people. She worked for several years as a Civic Engagement Scholar with the Mary Jane Underwood Stryker Institute for Service-Learning where she served as a mentor and developed and implemented life skill lesson plans for at-risk youth. She also worked as an intern with America’s Promise Alliance performing research on the school dropout crisis, and as an intern with Defensoría de los Habitantes in San José, Costa Rica where she researched complaints of human rights violations involving children.
As an undergraduate, Ms. Aigoro received the Senior Leadership Award for community service and the Demoore Service-Learning Fellowship.
She is proficient in Spanish.
- Wolverine Bar Association, Member
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member, Young Practitioners Committee
- Author, "Proposed MZEA Amendments for Short-Term Rentals," State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section e-Newsletter, September 2019
- 05/06/2020Bodman PLC and Susan M. Kornfield Recognized for Excellence by Managing Intellectual Property
- 01/06/2020Two Bodman Attorneys Appointed to INTA Committees
- 11/06/2018Five Associate Attorneys Join Bodman
- University of Detroit Mercy Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Kalamazoo College, B.A.