Ms. Lewis represents lenders on loan originations, including asset-based loans, letters of credit, real estate financing, multi-rate, multi-currency loans and facilities and agented and syndicated loan facilities.
She also has experience in commercial real estate transactions, including mortgage warehouse facilities and mortgage repurchase facilities. Ms. Lewis has been involved in numerous facilities secured and/or supported by foreign collateral.
In law school, Ms. Lewis was an associate and contributing editor on the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform. She received the "Barrister of the Year 1999-2000" award from the Detroit Bar Association. She is recognized as a Rising Star in Michigan Super Lawyers 2010 under Banking.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- "Rising Star," Michigan Super Lawyers, 2008-2010
- Detroit Bar Association, "Barrister of the Year," 1999-2000
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers," 2013
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- Michigan State University, B.A., with honors
- Detroit Bar Association (DBA)
- State Bar of Michigan