Ms. Rouse-Ayoub is the Co-Chair of the Workplace Law Practice Group. She concentrates her practice in labor and employment law, exclusively representing management in the private and public sectors.
Ms. Rouse-Ayoub has represented employers in state and federal courts and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Michigan Department of Civil Rights, National Labor Relations Board, and Michigan Department of Labor & Economic Growth-Wage and Hour Division. Her litigation experience includes defending claims alleging employment discrimination on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, sexual harassment, disability discrimination, whistle blower claims, and wrongful discharge.
She has extensive experience with employment issues unique to hospitals and health care-related entities including arbitration, professional staff privileging, and peer review issues.
Ms. Rouse-Ayoub is listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2016 under Employment & Labor and as a 2016 "Top Lawyer" by Dbusiness magazine.
Before joining Bodman, Ms. Rouse-Ayoub was a partner at The Fishman Group, a nationally-recognized law firm that specialized in labor law, employment litigation, and employee relations matters, representing management in the private and public sectors.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers" 2016
- Michigan Super Lawyers, 2012-2016
- 11/23/2016WHAT DOES THE TEMPORARY OVERTIME RULE INJUCTION MEAN?
- 11/22/2016BREAKING NEWS: Texas Court Grants Nationwide Injunction Blocking FLSA Overtime Changes
- 11/17/2016BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge Permanently Blocks DOL Persuader Rule
- 11/01/2016Bodman PLC to Host Sunrise Series on FLSA Overtime Rules
- 10/12/2016CMS Updates Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities
- Detroit College of Law, J.D.
- Madonna University, B.S.
- American Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association (OCBA)
- State Bar of Michigan
- Wayne County Bar Association