Mr. Burleigh is a founding member and chair of Bodman’s Enterprise Procurement Group. Over the past ten years, Mr. Burleigh has negotiated hundreds of agreements with a multitude of vendors representing hundreds of millions of dollars in spend.
Although Mr. Burleigh has negotiated agreements and managed projects across the spectrum of business relationships, he has developed specific expertise in the areas of information technology, securities related agreements, corporate outsourcing, human resources, consulting services, records management, security services and equipment, facilities management, credit and prepaid card agreements, and transportation and logistics. Mr. Burleigh also represents business clients involved in a variety of matters including corporate organizations, mergers and acquisitions, and other commercial transactions.
Prior to joining Bodman Mr. Burleigh had a career in corporate sales, acting both as a National Account Director (including several clients within the Fortune 100) and as Sales Manager. Mr. Burleigh’s background in corporate sales is concentrated in the areas of information technology and transportation and logistics. Mr. Burleigh was also involved in international trade in Russia and the former Soviet republics and has traveled extensively in those areas, both performing consulting services and facilitating the set-up of new businesses.
- 07/26/2017Bodman PLC and Susan M. Kornfield Recognized for Trademark Law Excellence by Managing Intellectual Property
- 07/19/2017ENTERPRISE PROCUREMENT ALERT | The Enterprise Procurement Group Update | 18 July 2017
- 06/14/2017Jonathan P. Burleigh Named Chair of Bodman’s Enterprise Procurement Group
- 05/17/2017THE ENTERPRISE PROCUREMENT GROUP UPDATE | UNCERTAINTY SURROUNDING DODD-FRANK AND OTHER REGULATIONS
- 02/04/2014Bodman PLC Admits Six New Members
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- The American University, B.A.
- State Bar of Michigan