Ms. Quasarano is a member of the Firm’s Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She has extensive experience in commercial litigation matters.
Ms. Quasarano served as an adjunct professor at the University of Detroit-Mercy Law School from 1992 to 1995 and at Wayne State University Law School from 1995 to 1996.
In law school, Ms. Quasarano was editor in chief of the Wayne Law Review and an oralist on the first place team at the 1990 National Administrative Moot Court Competition.
She is AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence; Endorsed for High Ethical Standing
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers," 2010
- Co-Author (with Jeffrey G. Raphelson), Dueling, Dickering, and Delivering, UCC Battles of the Forms in Manufacturing Contracts, Michigan Bar Journal (vol. 93, no. 10, October 2014)
- Co-Author, Michigan Secured Transactions Under revised Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code - Forms and Practice Manual (2002)
- Author, Fundamentals of Bankruptcy Law and Procedure in Michigan, National Business Institute seminar (January 2000)
- Co-Author, What to Do When a Merchant Goes Under, American Banker, Feb. 4, 1999
- Author, Civil Procedure, Fifteenth Annual Survey of Sixth Circuit Law. Michigan Business Law Journal, 1995
- Author, Contracts, fourteenth Annual Survey of Sixth Circuit Law, Detroit College of Law Review 461 (1993)
- Author, Commercial Transactions and Contracts, Annual Survey of Michigan Law, 39 Wayne Law Review 399 (1993)
- Presenter, “Fundamentals of Bankruptcy Law and Procedure in Michigan,” National Business Institute seminar (January 2000)
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan