Ms. Witten is a member of the Debtor-Creditor Rights and Bankruptcy Practice Group. She assists clients primarily with issues related to commercial bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, troubled supplier situations and workouts with a focus on assisting secured lenders.
She is recognized as a "Rising Star" in Michigan Super Lawyers 2012-2016 under Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights.
Before joining Bodman, Ms. Witten practiced in the Washington, D.C. office of Arnold & Porter LLP. In law school, Ms. Witten served as a notes editor for The George Washington Law Review and she was a member of the Moot Court Board.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- "Rising Star," Michigan Super Lawyers, 2012-2016
- 09/01/201648 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2016
- 09/28/201551 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2015
- 09/06/201253 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2012
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., with honors
- Michigan State University, James Madison College, B.A., 1998
- District of Columbia