Gregory J. Gamalski is a member of Bodman’s Real Estate Practice Group.
He counsels individuals and public and private businesses on real estate matters involving zoning, land use, acquisition, disposition, development, financing, and property tax issues. He also represents corporate clients in a variety of general business transactions.
Mr. Gamalski has extensive experience in the real estate industry. Before joining Bodman he practiced with another Detroit-area business law firm where he led the Condominium Team and served as Vice Chair of the Real Estate Practice Group.
He is Secretary of the State Bar of Michigan’s Real Property Law Section Council and a member of the section’s Continuing Legal Education Subcommittee. Mr. Gamalski has made a number of presentations on real estate topics on behalf of the State Bar of Michigan and the Institute of Continuing Legal Education. He is the author of multiple articles published in Michigan Real Property Review, most recently “A Socratic Discourse Regarding Section 67(3) On the Condominium Act and Related Philosophical Digressions” and “An Agricultural Law Analysis of Green Acres and the City: A Curly Pig Tale of a Problem.” He is also a member and past Chair of the Oakland County Bar Association’s Real Estate Committee.
Mr. Gamalski has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America and in DBusiness magazine as a “Top Lawyer” in real estate since 2012. He is Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated. He is past Chair of the Law Alumni Association and a member of the Dean’s Board of Visitors at his alma mater, the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2012-2018
- DBusiness Magazine, "Top Lawyers," 2012-2017
- Taking Advantage of Existing Tax Relief for Qualified Agricultural Property, Laches, Oakland County Bar Association, June/July 2017
- 11/09/201765 Bodman Attorneys Named “Top Lawyers 2018” by DBusiness Magazine
- 08/15/201746 Bodman PLC Attorneys Named to 2018 Best Lawyers in America List
- 08/04/2017Bodman Attorneys Appointed to Leadership Positions on Michigan State Bar Real Property Law Section Council
- 07/28/2017ARTICLE | Taking Advantage of Existing Tax Relief for Qualified Agricultural Property
- 06/27/2017Real Estate Attorney Gregory J. Gamalski Joins Bodman
- University of Detroit Mercy, J.D.
- Kalamazoo College, B.A.
- State Bar of Michigan