Mr. Dindoffer assists clients with a wide variety of environmental matters, including Brownfield redevelopment matters (including obtaining grants and tax incentives), environmental litigation, obtaining environmental permits, counseling them with respect to their responsibilities on environmental matters, and performing necessary due diligence and planning for corporate acquisitions, real estate purchases and financing.
Mr. Dindoffer has extensive experience in environmental considerations of lending institutions, including both commercial lending and environmental matters that relate to fiduciaries. He has both brought and defended numerous cleanup cost recovery suits, has represented clients seeking insurance coverage for environmental cleanup matters and has extensive involvement with multi-party litigation.
Mr. Dindoffer has served as common counsel in numerous Superfund sites and has acted as coordinating counsel in related litigation.
Mr. Dindoffer is listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018 under Environmental Law and Litigation-Environmental and in Michigan Super Lawyers 2007-2017 under Environmental. He is listed as a 2018 "Top Lawyer" by DBusiness magazine under Environmental. He is AV Preeminent® Peer Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Dindoffer serves on the Executive Committee of the Detroit Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Dindoffer worked for six years for the United States Environmental Protection Agency as an engineer in its air emissions programs.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2006-2018, Environmental Law and Litigation- Environmental
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers" 2009-2018, Environmental
- Michigan Super Lawyers 2007-2017, Environmental
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence; Endorsed for High Ethical Standing
- State Bar of Michigan
- Environmental Law Section
Civic, Cultural, and Community Activities
- Detroit Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America, Member, Executive Committee
- 01/30/2018ENVIRONMENTAL LAW UPDATE | First Reporting Deadline Under New EPA Chemical Reporting Rule is February 7, 2018
- 11/09/201765 Bodman Attorneys Named “Top Lawyers 2018” by DBusiness Magazine
- 09/06/201750 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2017
- 08/15/201746 Bodman PLC Attorneys Named to 2018 Best Lawyers in America List
- 11/17/201627 Bodman Attorneys named “Top Lawyers 2017” by DBusiness Magazine
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- University of Michigan, B.S.M.E.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Detroit Bar Association (DBA)
- Federal Bar Association