Mr. Green began his career in 1975 as an attorney-advisor with the Division of Corporation Finance of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Since his departure from the SEC, Mr. Green has represented commercial clients in matters involving corporate and securities laws.
Mr. Green has represented many companies in various industries including banking, information technology, health care, pharmaceuticals, Internet, and manufacturing.
Mr. Green counsels corporations, commencing with the initial stages of private placement and venture capital financing, followed by initial public and secondary offerings. Mr. Green then assists the public companies with their SEC or Office of the Comptroller of the Currency periodic reporting. Mr. Green also assists public companies with their exchange and NASDAQ listing and reporting requirements. In addition, Mr. Green has substantial experience assisting public and private clients with mergers and acquisitions and with ongoing corporate governance matters.
He is listed as a 2014 "Top Lawyer" by DBusiness magazine. Mr. Green is AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
In law school, he served as note and comment editor of the Wayne Law Review.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers" 2010, 2012, 2014
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence; Endorsed for High Ethical Standing
- 12/27/201363 Bodman Attorneys Named 'Top Lawyers 2014' by D Business Magazine
- 08/01/2013Changes to Rule 506 Will Offer Issuers New Options for Marketing Securities
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- University of Michigan, with distinction, B.A.
- State Bar of Michigan