Mr. Bosman concentrates his practice in representing financial institutions in commercial loan transactions, including single lender and syndicated loan transactions. He has experience structuring, negotiating, and documenting asset-based loans and real estate financing to borrowers in a variety of industries, including manufacturing. Mr. Bosman also works with clients financing early-stage companies in technology and life sciences industries.
Mr. Bosman is licensed to practice law in Michigan and California. He is recognized as a "Rising Star" in Michigan Super Lawyers 2012 under Banking. In law school, he served as Survey Editor and Assistant Editor for The Wayne Law Review.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- "Rising Star," Michigan Super Lawyers, 2012
- 09/06/201253 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2012
- 02/13/2012Bodman PLC Admits Four New Members
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Michigan State University, James Madison College, B.A., cum laude
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan