Mr. Bosman concentrates his practice in representing financial institutions in commercial loan transactions, including single lender and syndicated loan transactions.
He has experience structuring, negotiating, and documenting asset-based loans and real estate financing to borrowers in a variety of industries, including manufacturing. Mr. Bosman also works with clients financing early-stage companies in technology and life sciences industries.
Mr. Bosman is licensed to practice law in Michigan and California. He is listed in Michigan Rising Stars 2012 under Banking and is listed as a 2018 "Top Lawyer" by DBusiness Magazine for Banking and Financial Services. In law school, he served as Survey Editor and Assistant Editor for The Wayne Law Review.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers" 2018, Banking & Financial Services
- Michigan Rising Stars 2012, Banking
- 01/19/2018Bodman Volunteers Spend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Serving the Community
- 11/09/201765 Bodman Attorneys Named “Top Lawyers 2018” by DBusiness Magazine
- 08/15/2017Bodman Volunteers Help Life Remodeled Beautify Detroit
- 09/06/201253 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2012
- 02/13/2012Bodman PLC Admits Four New Members
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Michigan State University, James Madison College, B.A., cum laude
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan