Mr. Dalziel represents business clients in matters involving a wide scope of corporate and commercial matters, including corporate organization, mergers and acquisitions, and other commercial transactions.
He also represents health care industry clients in a variety of transactional issues, including joint ventures, compliance matters, contractual matters, and hospital by-law issues, including drafting of medical staff appeal procedures.
Mr. Dalziel represents lenders in commercial loan originations, including asset based loans, real estate financing and letters of credit.
Mr. Dalziel was named a 2018 "Top Lawyer" in Health Care Law by DBusiness magazine. He is listed in Michigan Rising Stars 2015 under Health Care Law and Business/Corporate. He serves on the Board of Directors of the Notre Dame Club of Detroit.
Before joining Bodman, Mr. Dalziel managed clinical studies and integrated genetics into drug development with Pfizer Global Research & Development in Ann Arbor. In law school, Mr. Dalziel interned with Hon. John Corbett O’Meara of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and was a member of the Intellectual Property Organization.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- Michigan Rising Stars 2015, Health Care, Business/Corporate
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers" (2013-2014, 2018), Health Care
Civic, Cultural, and Community Activities
- Notre Dame Club of Detroit, Member, Board of Directors
- Author, “Mergers, Acquisitions and Affiliations: Drivers and Legal Considerations” for the Michigan edition of the Health Care Weekly Review (2013)
- Panel, “HIPAA for Non-Health Care Lawyers,” ICLE (2012)
- Speaker, “Investigations and Audits: How to Survive a Medical Billing Audit or Investigation,” Michigan Medical Billers Association
- 01/24/2018Thirteen Bodman Attorneys Named to Civic, Charitable and Professional Leadership Positions
- 11/13/2017Bodman Lends a Hand at Matrix Human Services Harvest Fest
- 11/09/201765 Bodman Attorneys Named “Top Lawyers 2018” by DBusiness Magazine
- 09/06/2017HEALTH CARE LAW BULLETIN | What Does The "Mega Rule" Mean For Nursing Facilities?
- 06/01/2017HEALTH CARE LAW BULLETIN | MICHIGAN SUPREME COURT STRIPS HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS OF CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST NO-FAULT INSURERS
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- Wayne State University Medical School, M.S.
- University of Notre Dame, B.S., magna cum laude
- State Bar of Michigan