Mr. Dalziel represents business clients in matters involving a wide scope of corporate and commercial matters, including corporate organization, mergers and acquisitions, and other commercial transactions.
He also represents health care industry clients in a variety of transactional issues, including joint ventures, compliance matters, contractual matters, and hospital by-law issues, including drafting of medical staff appeal procedures.
Mr. Dalziel represents lenders in commercial loan originations, including asset based loans, real estate financing and letters of credit.
He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan. Mr. Dalziel is named as a 2013 and 2014 "Top Lawyer" by DBusiness magazine and a "Rising Star" in Michigan Super Lawyers 2015.
Before joining Bodman, Mr. Dalziel managed clinical studies and integrated genetics into drug development with Pfizer Global Research & Development in Ann Arbor. In law school, Mr. Dalziel interned with Hon. John Corbett O’Meara of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and was a member of the Intellectual Property Organization.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- Michigan Super Lawyers, 2015
- DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyers" (2013-2014)
- Author, “Mergers, Acquisitions and Affiliations: Drivers and Legal Considerations” for the Michigan edition of the Health Care Weekly Review (2013)
- Panel, “HIPAA for Non-Health Care Lawyers,” ICLE (2012)
- Speaker, “Investigations and Audits: How to Survive a Medical Billing Audit or Investigation,” Michigan Medical Billers Association
- 10/12/2016CMS Updates Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities
- 08/17/2016STARK LAW IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW EXCEPTIONS: Timeshare Arrangements
- 09/28/201551 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2015
- 08/28/2015Health Care Alert | Physician Compensation: An Improper Arrangement Could Mean a Significant Penalty
- 01/06/2015Telemedicine has Potential to Cut Costs, Improve Access if Implemented Properly
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D.
- Wayne State University Medical School, M.S.
- University of Notre Dame, B.S., magna cum laude
- State Bar of Michigan