Ms. Dieck is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. She represents a variety of clients in connection with commercial real estate transactions, including land acquisition, land development and leasing, and general real property management.
While in law school, Ms. Dieck worked as a summer law clerk with Bodman. Prior to that, she worked as a law clerk in the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Arizona, Civil Division. While at the Civil Division, she gained experience in all aspects of the civil litigation process, including drafting motions and research memoranda, assisting in expert witness research and preparation, interacting with clients, and participating in court proceedings.
While in law school, Ms. Dieck was an associate editor of the Michigan Journal of Gender and Law. She worked as a student attorney in the University of Michigan Civil and Criminal Litigation Clinic and served as president of the Women Law Students Association. She also volunteered with the Family Law Project.
Ms. Dieck serves on the board of directors of the Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority and is a board member of Friends In Deed, a Washtenaw County non-profit organization dedicated to assisting low-income families and individuals get back on their feet with utilities payments, furniture and vehicle acquisition, and more.
Honors, Awards, and Recognition
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2021, Real Estate Law
- Michigan Rising Stars 2020, Real Estate
Civic, Cultural, and Community Activities
- Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority, Member, Board of Directors
- Friends In Deed, Member, Board of Directors
- Author, "PA 572 Amends Marketable Title Act," State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section e-Newsletter (February 2019)
- Author, "COA: Property Taxes Aren't 'Obligations'," State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section e-Newsletter (January 2018)
- "Basic Contract Form and Negotiation: Introduction to AIA Contracts," presenter, AIA Leadership Development Program-The Art of Negotiation, Detroit, Michigan, December 7, 2018
- "Steps in Developing a Residential Site Condominium," co-presenter (with Gregory J. Galamski), State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section "Groundbreaker" seminar, January 18, 2018, Birmingham Michigan
- 09/18/202056 Bodman Attorneys Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers 2020
- 08/24/2020Eight Bodman PLC Attorneys Listed In 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- 11/20/2019Bodman Attorney Alexandra Dieck Appointed to Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority Board
- 02/01/2019ARTICLE | PA 572 Amends Marketable Title Act
- 12/12/2017Bodman Donors and Volunteers Spread the Holiday Spirit at Matrix Human Services Event
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A.